Sunday, April 4, 2010

Time to Jump Onboard

I know, I know, I'm probably one of the last computer users on the planet to have a blog, and certainly one of the last authors. But lately it has become obvious that a lot of my readers wonder, whatever happened to Alexis Harrington? Is she still writing? In jail? Gone off to live and die in LA? No, none of those things have happened. And I decided I ought to stay in touch beyond my website, Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace pages.

I'm still writing and I have two or three projects in various stages of development. In the meantime, I have made my backlist available on Kindle http://tinyurl.com/ygz3bvn and through Smashwords.com http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/alexisharrington.

Currently I have a finished manuscript in the estimable editorial hands of Judy Gill, who liked the story so much she tracked me down while I was on vacation at the Oregon Coast last weekend. (Aw shucks, Judy, thanks . . . )



So it's my hope that this story, which was true labor of love for me, will catch the attention of a print publisher. If not, it might just become a digital indie book, with a pretty cool sequel. And there are other books that I'm eager to put in your hands as well.

To my established readers as well as those of you who are new to me, welcome to my blog. Sit down and get comfortable--I want to tell you a story.