Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas Week!

This year has passed so quickly, I can hardly believe it. I know this has been another difficult one for a lot of people and trust me, I’m very familiar with how that feels. Let’s hope that everyone has a better 2011 than 2010.

Between wrapping a few presents, cooking, and listening to all different kinds of holiday music, I’m also working on two projects. One is the sequel to Home by Morning and the other is something so different for me, I feel both a little scared and very exhilarated. I’ll have more to share on that in the coming months.

To all of you who bought one of my titles this year for your e-reader, my deep and humble thanks. If you haven’t, give one of my stories a spin. They sell for a fair price (about $3.00) and because they’re all historicals, I’ll carry you back in time with the characters to visit different places and events.

Have a wonderful holiday and hold your loved ones close to your heart, even if you can’t be with them this year.

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

and καλά Χριστούγεννα

2 comments:

  1. Alexis:

    Merry Christmas to you, too. I purchased (and loved!) Home By Morning and The Irish Bride. Then today I just got A Taste of Heaven. Looking forward to a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis: I'm hooked. Just ordered Allie's Moon and Homeward Hearts. As soon as I finish reviewing a book for Amazon Vine, I'll dig into A Taste of Heaven. Looking forward to some great reading.

    ReplyDelete