Monday, February 21, 2011

D'oh!

There are times when I feel like I can identify with Homer every day. Doing this job involves a lot of things besides writing. I do my own promo stuff and everything else connected with the business of being a writer, so despite my best intentions I manage to goober up something. Recently I put out the word that I'd posted an excerpt from my upcoming book, Home By Nightfall, on my website. Today I received an e-mail from an understandably confused reader who read Home By Morning and said she couldn't find that excerpt anywhere in the book. I suppose that was because I forgot to change the title at the top of the web page. I have since fixed that error and you can find the same excerpt right here.

So thanks budde1600 for alerting me to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment